Few are finished, none are forgotten.
These were mostly finished:
- Scripts and plugins – miscellaneous scripts I’ve written (js, php, bash, etc.)
- pyK-Control 2400 – a serial port controller and communicator for the Keithley 2400 SourceMeter
- Mobile Desktop (MD1) – a complete, portable, desktop computer
- UA teachingWiki – a wiki developed for the Chemistry Teaching Assistants at The University of Alabama
- DekTak Data Parser – a script to reformat the output from a DekTak profilometer
These didn’t make it much past the idea stage: