I will do my best to document the status of bugs as I find them. If you would like to report a bug or have a feature request, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Windows (XP, probably others), when saving a picture of the graph, any window covering the graph will also be captured. It’s as though the save is doing a screen capture with the area limited to the extents of the graph. Work-around: make sure there are no windows covering the graph when saving. This includes the Save As dialog.
- The step-size saved in the data file is read from the user interface and may not represent the actual step size if it was calculated by the SourceMeter when a number of points was specified.
- The program window does not fit the screen vertically when the display’s resolution is 768 pixels or less (e.g. 1024 x 768).
- The tabbed interface doesn’t render well in Windows (XP, probably others). This is a Gtk problem and won’t be addressed.
- In the description of the connection timeout setting, the program is referred to by an old, abandoned name.